Color Tunnel reminds me of slope game or slope 3, in which I have to drive a ball across a neon atmosphere while avoiding numerous hazards. This game, on the other hand, has a more old feel to it thanks to its arcade-style visuals and basic concept. Most of you, I’m sure, think it’s straightforward at first glance. On the other side, the game’s difficulties will definitely frustrate you.
To be successful, you’ll need quick reflexes and well-timed dodges throughout the journey.
Did I mention that your speed will improve as you progress through the tunnel? The goal of the never-ending game is to achieve the highest possible score. Obstacles will emerge out of nowhere, thus players must concentrate while running.
Some facts about Slope Game 2 – Color Tunnel:
- Color Tunnel takes place in a 3D world.
- The tunnel with rainbow colors is spinning constantly making it hard to focus.
- There are plenty of red obstacles as well.
- When you see the tunnel changes colors, textures and obstacles, it means you move to a new level.
- This is a two-player game allowing you to compete against your friend.
- The game suggests you restarting either from 0 meter or from the point where you died previously.
- Color Tunnel surely boosts your adrenaline.
- A retro game with arcade-style graphics
- All levels have catchy and colorful design
- New levels come up with more difficult challenges
- The tunnel is packed with various deadly obstacles, including balls, blocks, and bricks
- Fast-paced and addictive gameplay
How to play
To move, simply use the left and right arrow keys.
Make cautious to keep attentive since the obstacles appear unexpectedly and might shock you if you’re racing at full speed down the tunnel. As you go to the next step, additional obstacles will appear, so continue with caution.