Geometry Dash was designed by Robert Topala, a Swedish programmer. The game now has 21 levels, each with a different level of difficulty.
The three game levels available to players are Stereo Madness, Back on Track, and Polargeist. Each one features a different level of difficulty as well as a list of the best results. With over 60 million online levels generated by gamers all over the world, it is currently one of the most popular games in the world.
Let’s go right in and play as a square block, blasting through all of the game’s obstacles at breakneck speed. To win, you must carefully calculate the correct point at which to hop over the nails and spikes.
Is the fact that the rules are simple and the goal of the game is to develop your reflexes and focus interesting to you? You will receive more gifts if you can achieve a particular level. It’s now or never to figure out what they are.
Enjoy yourself while playing the game!
- Challenging levels that vary in difficulty from hard to almost impossible
- Simple controls make the game intuitive to learn from the start
- Excellent music that compels you to reach the next part of the track
- Fun gameplay synced to the beat!
How to play
- To make the square leap, use the up arrow key or a left mouse click.
- Are you able to identify yourself among the top ? Which of the following positions do you wish to fill?
- Let’s defeat them all and conquer this mind-boggling game!!!!