Merc Zone is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game developed by Blue Wizard Digital. Choose your favorite weapon and battle in a range of game modes and maps. In this exquisite suit-and-tie shooter, fast-paced action and a crisp 3D design make you want to play more!
- FPS action with a focus on strategy and skills.
- There are five different character classes, each with its own armament.
- Due to proprietary technology, the frame rate is quite high.
- New maps and classes are introduced on a regular basis, with more on the way.
How to play
Find a game
By selecting ‘play now’ on the home screen, you may plunge right into battle. You can build your own match or join a game on the nearest server if you want to play a custom game with your preferred mode and map. Free for All, Last Merc Standing, and Team are the three game modes.
Choose your class
In Merc Zone, you may pick from five different classes. Each fighter gets their own weapon loadout. Brock (assault), Cochese (stealth), Crazy Ed (gunner), Bingo (sniper), and Ogre (ogre) are the classes (heavy).
It’s time to face the competition, whether you’re feeling like a sniper or want to go crazy with the minigun. Merc Zone is a fast-paced shooter, so stay moving and use your grenades (G) and crouch/slide maneuver (shift/C) as much as possible. Keep your wits about you!
- WASD to move
- E/mouse scroll to switch weapons
- Space bar to jump
- F to interact
- R to reload
- G to throw grenades
- C/Shift to crouch
- Left mouse button to shoot
- Right mouse button or X to aim